sup fools.

Re: sup fools.

Postby Lox » Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:02 am

Jesus may have made you sober for a couple of years, but you're still a judgmental asshole.

Maybe you should pray for the important shit...

Stay strong Stone. I've recently done some "time off" which does help give the perspective. Never felt I had to go stone cold sober, but I would if I couldn't regain control. Do what you gotta do to be healthy and FUCK THA HATAZ.
Lox
Diamond

Postby skav » Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:16 am

Ya'll are soft.

FUCK YOU JOULES! YOUR LAND HAS CHIGGERS!
skav
Diamond

Postby weaksauce#4 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:23 am

good thing jesus told me to bring joy to all occations and warned me that i would be persecuted while telling others about Him
weaksauce#4
Satan Worshipper

Postby weaksauce#4 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:26 am

Lox wrote:Jesus may have made you sober for a couple of years, but you're still a judgmental asshole.

Maybe you should pray for the important shit...

Stay strong Stone. I've recently done some "time off" which does help give the perspective. Never felt I had to go stone cold sober, but I would if I couldn't regain control. Do what you gotta do to be healthy and FUCK THA HATAZ.

i judge righteously, he taught me how
stone is not strong, he never will be so dont encourage him to be strong
we are all weak
weaksauce#4
Satan Worshipper

Postby Ikefromla » Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:30 am

Why is it that jesus lovers always insist on talking about jesus? This is the root of your "persecution." STFU, if we gave a fuck, we'd find "him" ourselves.
Also, if you can't find the will to quit drinking without prayer, you're fucking weaksauce indeed, but whatever works for you, dude.
Ikefromla
Diamond

Postby weaksauce#4 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:31 am

zirc wrote:praise weaksauce. an image of weaksauce, to spray the life giving semen onto, in his image i crysenth thee, weaksauce, man of god, jesus sauce on your image, a false idol, true to the spirit of the sacrement. mary and thee, in holy matrimony, reverberating conciousness, whispering in my ear.

this is about Jesus
weaksauce#4
Satan Worshipper

Postby weaksauce#4 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:42 am

Ikefromla wrote:Why is it that jesus lovers always insist on talking about jesus? This is the root of your "persecution." STFU, if we gave a fuck, we'd find "him" ourselves.
Also, if you can't find the will to quit drinking without prayer, you're fucking weaksauce indeed, but whatever works for you, dude.

finding God yourself?
you cant use the bible that someone else placed for you then

no one can come to the father except through Jesus
weaksauce#4
Satan Worshipper

Postby weaksauce#4 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:50 am

basically what you said is impossible but dont be discouraged for being wrong, reading the bible is not hard.
weaksauce#4
Satan Worshipper

Postby Cardboard_Dog » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:11 am

Cardboard_Dog
Corundum

Postby hweight » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:54 am

Jesus: saving lives and producing trolls since ~33 AD.
Everyone on b.com knows more than everyone on b.com. -pmahnn
hweight
Diamond

Postby weaksauce#4 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:08 am

Nothing on earth is permanent and we face temptation every day.
We need to store treasures up in heaven with things that are permanent because the flesh is weak and the spirit (helper) is so willing.

We shouldnt give credit to ourselves for anything besides accepting Him in our hearts I do believe. Even those whom that are saved (believe Jesus is Lord(see how Jesus is actually Lord), repent(change their life from sin), & are baptized (fully submerged in water as a lifetime commitment to the Lord) praise him for being saved. Is it right to give ourself credit for anything? No, pride is what the devil feeds off of so we think we can walk through the shadows of the valley of death ourselves ( life with no savior protecting us). The creator who made us gives us strength to do anything. We can find strength in others whom the Lord works through, God is a loving God.

please read the bottom of page 2 in this topic...
weaksauce#4
Satan Worshipper

Postby weaksauce#4 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:23 am

I used to be insain- give Him some credit.
Last edited by weaksauce#4 on Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
weaksauce#4
Satan Worshipper

Postby ScreamingMedic » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:29 am

it's like a pallet fire that i'm kind of ready for it to go out, but you assholes keep tossing more wood onto it...
ScreamingMedic
Corundum

Postby skav » Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:04 pm

Correction, sandflies.

HOLYFUCKSOITCHYKILLMENOW.

Also, nothing is permanent and your little monkey brain desire to find permanence in a fleeting universe is, while understandable, a weakness. It's ok though. You need to do a lot of drugs to stare into the void and giggle until you piss yourself.

Your coherence level has actually gone down as well. Only jesus can set you free of syntax and grammar, eh?
skav
Diamond

Postby stonefiend » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:48 pm

Criz. This was the last straw...

b4

4f73r

Believe it or not, I went on a total $50/day daily binge cycle for a month after this 'till I looked myself in the mirror one day and realized I wanted to LIVE.

I wanted to be able to go on backpacking trips without having to carry half my load in alcohol. Get fit beyond my imagination. Be the best I can be at any endeavor I put my mind to, whether it be cleaning the bathroom, or starting my own business.

Clarity of mind is not there yet as I'm still detoxing, but it's improving.

You asked how I quit. I realized I never took it seriously. As a matter of fact, I take very few things seriously... but when the shit gets REAL, I STAND UP. I'd come to a point in my life where the world needed to grow in my mind. The world stopped growing when I was drinking. My motivation, creativity, clarity of mind, athleticism, everything was fading. I was going broke. I'd go broke or go to jail (probably both) if I continued drinking. I'm paying $4000 in court fees and alcohol classes and therapy (court mandated). The methodology I used is not really recommended, and have full support of my good friend Jennifer, who helped me through the first 3 days of hell.

Originally, I was going to take 2 weeks to wean myself off of the sauce, and decided to pick a good day as a mark when I quit. I asked Jen when the summer solstice was, and she said "the day after tomorrow". I promised myself that I'd quit on that day (I didn't tell anyone). I had 8 beers left in the fridge which were given to me as a tip. I told myself I'd drink 4 today and 4 tomorrow. Then I just stopped on the solstice. Replaced beer with 12 packs of grape soda and a healthier diet with lots of water. I was and still am fuzzy and scatter brained as it's only been 22 days, but hangin' in there. I've been to bars several times and 2 bbq's without drinking. The bartenders know that I want a ginger-ale when order a 518 (the day I made the decision to quit). 5200 for a pelegrino with lime. I quit on 5/20, but decided to add another zero for effect. The bbq's were hard, but I'd bring my grape drink (wtf is juice?) and leave when people got drunk and obnoxious.

It's a matter of taking control of my life. I used to never turn anything down. I did what I wanted to, even if it was irresponsible. Now I'm the opposite, almost to a fault. I don't kiss ass if I know I'm right at work... If my boss is a dick, I call that shit out. I started doing this last winter, and definitely don't recommend it to anyone who wants to keep their job. ...

Well, book abridged, here I am. I started boxing to get back in shape and take off the edge.
stonefiend
Corundum

Postby ScreamingMedic » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:17 pm

this is me clapping for you

seriously though, glad you've decided to do something about a seemingly out of control process. plus way to hijack the thread.

i'm taking a year off myself from substance use of any sort (coffee not included) as a sort of experiment in habitual tendencies. never had anything I would label as an outright addiction running(though I might count greens) but i've always seen it as concerning whenever chemicals become a 'go to' way of coping with reality on the smegular.
ScreamingMedic
Corundum

Postby KIX » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:41 pm

I'm taking a break too
you know all those sober moments in-between getting totally pie eye baked on a daily basis?

yeah, I'm taking a break from those moments and
filling them with getting totally pie eye baked.

I felt I needed more consistency in my life.
KIX
Diamond

Postby joy » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:57 pm

weaksauce#4 wrote:good thing jesus told me to bring joy to all occations and warned me that i would be persecuted while telling others about Him

this was a reference to me. because the world needs more me and less you. motherfucking duh.
joy
Corundum

Postby evil temptress » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:17 pm

stonefiend wrote: I'd go broke or go to jail (probably both) if I continued drinking.

...or dead. I hate to say it, but you are lucky only your car got messed up.

I'm really proud of you!
evil temptress
Corundum

Postby 600#gorilla » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:30 pm

KIX wrote:I'm taking a break too
you know all those sober moments in-between getting totally pie eye baked on a daily basis?

yeah, I'm taking a break from those moments and
filling them with getting totally pie eye baked.

I felt I needed more consistency in my life.

dude, i have never seen anybody as baked as you were when i met you in Hueco.

you are the king of pie-eyed baked!

stonefiend,

honestly i'm psyched for anybody that is trying to do anything that takes discipline, and i;m psyched for you and your wish to be sober.

however, i can think of countless fools who made a big deal about new found sobriety, only to crash and burn.

stop making a big deal out of your sobriety!

when one makes a big deal about sobriety, it's almost a guaranty that you are going to crash and burn.

do it for yourself is what they will tell you.

what they mean is to not do it for other peoples approval.

as soon as you stop talking about it - you are on the right track.

so,

STFU

and,

good luck.
600#gorilla
Diamond

PreviousNext

Return to Bouldering