SHOES THREAD.

Re: SHOES THREAD.

Postby Lox » Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:41 am

5.10 Anasazi VCS but I had to leave like 2 pairs in France. And I hear they are a new style and not as good. ASDF.

maybe I try madrock.
Lox
Diamond

Postby Lox » Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:25 am

I dunno. I just know teh oldschool ones fit great in the heel. Mostly loose, but crank down the velcros to keep them snug.
Lox
Diamond

Postby AlwaysLimping » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:22 pm

Lol those mad rock sharks are among the most uncomfortable shoes I've ever worn....but them shits stick to errthang
AlwaysLimping
Topaz

Postby Lox » Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:56 am

Are they first-gen rock sock uncomfortable?

***shudder***
Lox
Diamond

Postby ziggy » Thu Jul 28, 2022 8:43 am

sizing these days is still all over the place...
with la sportiva running the biggest for the size number, and evolve running the smallest as they try and fit a climbing shoe for how its supposed to be for your street shoe...(For example a person that wears size 10.5 street should start out by trying a size 10.5 Evolve OUCH)

When are they going to sell shoes that are a half size bigger or smaller than the other? Most people are about a half size difference between their right and left shoe and with climbing shoes requiring a snug fit, my right foot fits a size 10.5 evolve perfectly but the left is just too snug...

With evolve and scarpa leading the way now, (sorry sportiva your toes still blow out way too quickly) I can see a company like Evolve actually coming through with this normal factor of custom shoe sizing...Just so that they can change/Evolve

Shout out to Acopa brand...The Enzo's are the new Sportiva Cobras, best shoe for small pockets ever
ziggy
Calcite

Postby AlwaysLimping » Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:44 am

Acopas are incredible, I was stunned when I saw they made a comeback. Stoked to see how that rubber feels when it's not completely oxidized on a 12 yr old NOS pair
AlwaysLimping
Topaz

Postby sprockets » Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:34 pm

unparallel is the shit, i love the uplaces
sprockets
Fluorite

Postby AlwaysLimping » Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:03 pm

I've been way outta the loop...just found out that Unparallel is just basically all the 5.10 employees that didn't make the jump to Adidas? Def my next pair if acopas don't come off that yuppie price chart
AlwaysLimping
Topaz

Postby sprockets » Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:10 pm

AlwaysLimping wrote:I've been way outta the loop...just found out that Unparallel is just basically all the 5.10 employees that didn't make the jump to Adidas? Def my next pair if acopas don't come off that yuppie price chart

something like that. If you see a shoe demo from them check em out. Best shoe made in America...not that that is stiff competition
sprockets
Fluorite

Return to Bouldering