Pumped full of Semen

Pumped full of Semen

Postby boneslammy » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:10 pm

Does anybody here remember the story behind the naming of this prob at Hueco? It had something to do with boobi bensmen.. I am old and can't remember the details.
Oh and Hi fuckers! It's been a long fucking time since graced this place with my awesomeness.
Like uhh 8 years. Glad to see you all are still around.
Especially Pmahnn... you sexy bitch!
boneslammy
Gypsum

Re: Pumped full of Semen

Postby jlane » Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:40 am

Picking on woman in her 50's? Sad. The downgrade of better eat your wheaties after she sent it was a mushroom stamp from the toxic male climbing community right to the face. Bunch of assholes. I ran across her a few times over the years and was always impressed by her physique (this was pre-cross fit, now buff chicks are a dime a dozen) and how physically strong she was for someone her size. She also climber harder than me, which was probably the first time in my life where a woman was better than me at a sport than I competed in and I found that fascinating. One time she was in the old PRG challenging guys to pull up contests in between climbing. I waiting till she had beat about half the gym before heading back, pulling a one armed pull up and then 18 or regular ones before dropping for the easy 1v1 win. I can't remember if she owed me a beer or a buck... I miss those days when 5.11 meant ground up on dime edge crimps on shitty rock and 40 foot run outs on even shittier home made hangers, with poorly glued hand drilled bolts (on lead) and semi-sticky rubber.
jlane
Corundum

Postby zirc » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:37 pm

jlane wrote:Picking on woman in her 50's? Sad. The downgrade of better eat your wheaties after she sent it was a mushroom stamp from the toxic male climbing community right to the face. Bunch of assholes. I ran across her a few times over the years and was always impressed by her physique (this was pre-cross fit, now buff chicks are a dime a dozen) and how physically strong she was for someone her size. She also climber harder than me, which was probably the first time in my life where a woman was better than me at a sport than I competed in and I found that fascinating. One time she was in the old PRG challenging guys to pull up contests in between climbing. I waiting till she had beat about half the gym before heading back, pulling a one armed pull up and then 18 or regular ones before dropping for the easy 1v1 win. I can't remember if she owed me a beer or a buck... I miss those days when 5.11 meant ground up on dime edge crimps on shitty rock and 40 foot run outs on even shittier home made hangers, with poorly glued hand drilled bolts (on lead) and semi-sticky rubber.

5.11 never meant that... to you at least. it meant you top roping with 3 falls and calling it sent. remember? or are you too old now?
zirc
Corundum

Postby jlane » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:28 pm

zirc wrote:5.11 never meant that... to you at least. it meant you top roping with 3 falls and calling it sent. remember? or are you too old now?

3 falls and sent, sounds like a crizpoint. invalid, of course. belayer should drop you immediately.
jlane
Corundum

Postby boneslammy » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:53 pm

zirc wrote:
jlane wrote:Picking on woman in her 50's? Sad. The downgrade of better eat your wheaties after she sent it was a mushroom stamp from the toxic male climbing community right to the face. Bunch of assholes. I ran across her a few times over the years and was always impressed by her physique (this was pre-cross fit, now buff chicks are a dime a dozen) and how physically strong she was for someone her size. She also climber harder than me, which was probably the first time in my life where a woman was better than me at a sport than I competed in and I found that fascinating. One time she was in the old PRG challenging guys to pull up contests in between climbing. I waiting till she had beat about half the gym before heading back, pulling a one armed pull up and then 18 or regular ones before dropping for the easy 1v1 win. I can't remember if she owed me a beer or a buck... I miss those days when 5.11 meant ground up on dime edge crimps on shitty rock and 40 foot run outs on even shittier home made hangers, with poorly glued hand drilled bolts (on lead) and semi-sticky rubber.

5.11 never meant that... to you at least. it meant you top roping with 3 falls and calling it sent. remember? or are you too old now?

Not picking on her, just trying to remember the story. She was a straight up beast! And yes, she did intimidate the climbers there. I was just trying to remember the story about PFS that illustrated that in the male dominated scene. BTW, PFS has a few ridiculously hard moves right off the ground that i found impossible. Also, I did not know Wheaties was originally v9, and that Verm down graded it after her send. I would have loved to have witnessed that conversation!!
boneslammy
Gypsum

Postby AlwaysLimping » Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:42 am

Holy moly you are one massive faggot
AlwaysLimping
Topaz

Return to Bouldering