World Cup

World Cup

Postby RockPharmer » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:25 pm

How 'bout that soccer, eh?!
RockPharmer
Diamond

Re: World Cup

Postby mountainz » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:25 am

I never liked sports but this year I did kinda get into football and hockey. After the Steelers were out of contention I was really pulling for the Vikings.

Out of all the sports, I've always reserved a special place in hell for soccer. Non-stop running. Doosh-ass hair cuts. Major contrivance to not use hands. Low scoring. And I could maybe even get past all that except for the goddamn fake crying fits. I thought maybe this year it would't be so bad. Nope. 15 minutes into my first game dude gets mildly kicked in a padded shin and goes down screaming like Dave Graham not sending a V14. Get the fuck out of here.

All I know is that at the skatepark if you shinner, tradition dictates that you let the blood pour into your shoe and laugh it off. You brake a bone. You selfie that shit to instagram. You get a concussion. You try to keep riding until your homies stop you. That's the code to live by.

But I did catch some women's beach volleyball a week or so back. Now that's "the beautiful game".
V7 off the couch / Wipe the chip grease on her blouse.
mountainz
Diamond

Re: World Cup

Postby Lox » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:14 pm

Nailbiter games now. Brazil gonna go deep in this tournament so lots of Neymar Jr floppin around. Then he comes back to Paris St Germain and I get to root for him floppin around during the regular season too.

Go Belgium!
Lox
Diamond

Return to Bouldering