RIP Best Bouldering Bag evar (SuPER RARE)

Re: RIP Best Bouldering Bag evar (SuPER RARE)

Postby Lox » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:52 pm

lol i was looking at this today. chamonix 6 hours away... aint doin that with a toddler. nope. no sir. not at euro gas prices.
Lox
Diamond

Postby Lox » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:38 pm

You think you have a nice car until you park in the parkhaus garage to get the train up to Zermatt in Switzerland.
Lox
Diamond

Postby Bug » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:46 pm

You can't sew on a new fucking handle strap? Logged on after Years just to tell you this.

motherfucker.
Bug
Corundum

Postby Lox » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:55 pm

While I get you can't really stop the deterioration of plastic and sew that shit back on... I gotta give props to Bug for his style. Welcome back ya bastich!!1

My pad of choice in Europe has been the Ocun Paddy Incubator. It is the best shape and size for single coverage or going up high with a sketchy spot (i think you meant health insurance policy, darling... no, no i meant LIFE insurance policy, she replies). It's the best pad to sleep on hands down. It is also a dream to carry. But the taco/hinge design that enables it to be long and thick and luxurious and also easy to carry -- plus fit in a touring car -- means it doesn't hold much. It holds a down jacket or a towel or maybe a pair of shoes. I have to carry a messenger bag to supplement it.

Now that I live here I have acquired some smaller pads and no way am I passing up the opportunity to cinch the messenger bag down in the organic pad lol... wtf kids today...
Lox
Diamond

Return to Bouldering