Who watched BB?

Who watched BB?

Postby Matt Parker » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:10 pm

I am not in danger, I AM the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!
Matt Parker
Fluorite

Re: Who watched BB?

Postby joules » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:16 am

the fuck you talking about
joules
Corundum

Postby Matt Parker » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:02 am

joules wrote:the fuck you talking about

Oh dear Joules I'm sorry.. but i'm not sorry! I only wish I hadn't yet watched the best show to ever hit television (like yourself) so that way, I could watch it again for the very first time. A modern day Shakespearean like tragedy(the show is). Please do me a favor and just watch this from beginning to end:
Matt Parker
Fluorite

Postby joules » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:02 am

yawn
joules
Corundum

Postby Matt Parker » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:37 pm

Lol you really should give it a try, cuz it's amazing. And you haven't even heard of it? Do they have TV where you're from?? :P
Matt Parker
Fluorite

Postby Matt Parker » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:41 pm

mountainz wrote:MP like way late the party.

It's been on AMC for the show's 10 year anniversary so I've been tempted to rewatch it. Oh and who are you sir mr. mountainz? BATMAN? BRUCE WAYNE???
Matt Parker
Fluorite

Postby Lox » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:15 pm

It is one of the shows like that with an ending that didn't totally suck.
Lox
Diamond

Postby toivo » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:24 pm

it was the absolute desperation of WW's character, along with his willingness not to be himself, that made those particular dramatic tensions so palpable.

that is the politics of grievance writ on the personal, criminal, and small scales.

the righteous outdo themselves.
toivo
Corundum

Postby Matt Parker » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:43 am

toivo wrote:it was the absolute desperation of WW's character, along with his willingness not to be himself, that made those particular dramatic tensions so palpable.

that is the politics of grievance writ on the personal, criminal, and small scales.

the righteous outdo themselves.

Well said, I agree with most of it, except his willingness not to be himself. SPOILERS AHEAD JOULES STOP READING I KNOW YOU CARE YOU JUST WON'T ADMIT IT; At first he did seem to have forced himself to play the part, but in the end he admits to Skyler that he liked what he did. The reason for his actions deemed only for the prosperity and security of his family was only what he said to himself and to her, what he was used to saying almost as if he convinced himself it were true. Until the end, he finally admits to himself and to her that he did it all for himself, and that he liked it.

I thought the last episode was quite a bit, as far as everything he did to secure a trust fund for Walt Jr and how he managed to take out all the nazis but.. Overall, the final season was outstanding! I need to get into Better Call Saul. First few episodes were boring and I haven't watched the rest, but it's turned into a prologue for BB. By the way Toivo, who the hell are ya? And don't say Heisenberg.
Matt Parker
Fluorite

Postby Lox » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:31 pm

Get into Better Call Saul... it gets cray.
Lox
Diamond

Postby Matt Parker » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:08 pm

mountainz wrote:
Matt Parker wrote:
mountainz wrote:MP like way late the party.

It's been on AMC for the show's 10 year anniversary so I've been tempted to rewatch it. Oh and who are you sir mr. mountainz? BATMAN? BRUCE WAYNE???

i'm niceporch, bitch.

gtfo, newb.

Hahahaha, I like the "bitch" subsequent to your confirmation. I hope that was in reference to Jesse Pinkman considering this thread. But uh... why all the hostility porch? I don't remember you being like this... well actually I don't really remember you at all. So you still climb and all??
Matt Parker
Fluorite

Postby Matt Parker » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:09 pm

Lox wrote:Get into Better Call Saul... it gets cray.

Word, I need to.
Matt Parker
Fluorite

Postby Lox » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:57 pm

Matt Parker wrote: But uh... why all the hostility porch? I don't remember you being like this... well actually I don't really remember you at all.

THE MATT PARKER IS BACK.
Lox
Diamond

Return to Bouldering