Bass Fishing

Bass Fishing

Postby AlwaysLimping » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:39 am

While you fruits are out there projecting your gym problems I'm slinging bass from the water like the second coming of bill dance. New PB : 6 lbs and change. Put down your fairy wands and join the swimbait revolution. Got a 6" wooden punker in the mail, and considering getting a couple baits custom painted in perch flavors by instagram god PIZZ. Plans to demolish the NY state record in the works. Doin it big willy style my sons.
AlwaysLimping
Topaz

Re: Bass Fishing

Postby toivo » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:47 am

Word. On the lake Every night here, fishing the falls with deer hair bugs. Interested in the coarse species in this new lake- silver bass- tasty. Sheepshead- huge, and hitting on crankbaits. Gar Pike- there are monsters in the water

toivo
Corundum

Postby AlwaysLimping » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:11 pm

You eat bass?? They're muscular gamefish you heathen.
AlwaysLimping
Topaz

Postby toivo » Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:22 pm

i am a heathen indeed. the muscle is the tasty part of fish!

my own sense on the game fish/eating fish/ coarse fish distinctions is that they are culturally based, geographically specific, and often delusions. why do we eat this fish and not that? hopefully because it is tasty and available, but this is often kind of conditional, as in <you eat the fish you catch>. the situation on this lake that i am casually fishing is that a commercial native fishery and commercial tourist fishery are in competition for scarce resources, with the walleye (here in anglais pickeral, french dore, ojibwe oka) really knocked down by pressures. the cormorants have arrive further north, fish regulation policies have been haphazard, and there are less fish than before. bass are ok on the lake, muskies grow big here, and there are undiscovered monsters in the water.

our sporting ethics are derived from a situation of scarcity, where a limited amount of game introduced conditions for the preservation of species. good idea given the circumstances. the sun is just now down into the water here.
toivo
Corundum

Postby zirc » Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:15 pm

toivo wrote:i am a heathen indeed. the muscle is the tasty part of fish!

my own sense on the game fish/eating fish/ coarse fish distinctions is that they are culturally based, geographically specific, and often delusions. why do we eat this fish and not that? hopefully because it is tasty and available, but this is often kind of conditional, as in <you eat the fish you catch>. the situation on this lake that i am casually fishing is that a commercial native fishery and commercial tourist fishery are in competition for scarce resources, with the walleye (here in anglais pickeral, french dore, ojibwe oka) really knocked down by pressures. the cormorants have arrive further north, fish regulation policies have been haphazard, and there are less fish than before. bass are ok on the lake, muskies grow big here, and there are undiscovered monsters in the water.

our sporting ethics are derived from a situation of scarcity, where a limited amount of game introduced conditions for the preservation of species. good idea given the circumstances. the sun is just now down into the water here.

gross. no one eats bass.
zirc
Corundum

Postby zirc » Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:15 pm

of course i catch cannons.
zirc
Corundum

Postby slim » Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:56 pm

Bass tastes good what the hell are you guys talking about? I wouldn't eat a large mouth, just because they are fun to catch, but if I catch a striper it's gonna get cooked up. Buncha trout eating retards you are.
slim
Diamond

Postby zirc » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:35 pm

Stripers aren't what we consider bass. They are good to eat. Small mouth and large mouth? Gross and boney.
zirc
Corundum

Postby AlwaysLimping » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:26 pm

Nothing in my tackle box under 6" - I don't want no scrubs

AlwaysLimping
Topaz

Postby AlwaysLimping » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:28 pm

mountainz wrote:fuck bass.

don't even taste good why bother?

cause topwater strikes get you amped up like nothing else