SHIT EATERS SUDDENLY NSFW

Re: SHIT EATERS

Postby Lox » Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:10 pm

So WB... as we have established, the neo-conservative Republicans and Demoncrats both demand massive amound of services from the nannystate. Whether this is security from terror and drugs or OMG FREE MONEY, it's all just "unnecessary" spending to me. Give me the freedom to smoke weed and get a damn job, hippies.

My serious question to you is this:

If the constituency is making demands from the government, is it the role of the government to just tell them "no, we can't do that" ? Or, is the role of the representative government to try to accomodate the requests from these liberal shiteaters?

Curious to know the answer to this question. We have established that you have a massive crush on me, so any sort of man-crush anti-lox(but I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuu) diatribe is unnecessary.
Lox
Diamond

Postby wild beast » Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:40 pm

lox,

in as much as i've relentlessly stated that you (and others) are obsessed with me (i.e., word filters, etc), i have never implied that you are sexually attracted to me. YES, i do find it disturbing that you are playing this angle.

to answer your question*, the shit eater side of the government has been fostering this whole "depend on the feds" for a long time. if it were not for this 60+ years of shit eaters giving this country away and these shit eaters breeding generations of shit eaters and political shit eaters needing more votes and fostering the births of these shit eaters and giving illegal immigrants votes so these shit eaters could get more votes, then there wouldn't be this mass whining for FREE SHIT.

that is all a shit eater is. they want what they didn't earn. something that does not belong to them. they've been taught that the "haves" don't deserve any more than the "have nots". just because someone worked hard their entire life and chooses to live where they live doesnt' mean a shit eater who has done nothing their entire shouldn't get FREE MONEY and get to live where the hard workers live.

shit eaters! i just don't get that mentality.

FUCK NO, the government should be saying "Hey, go earn it. We're cutting you shit suckling fuckbag losers off the dole".

*i don't like chatting with you on the internet (no, that is not me implying that i would like to engage in another form of discource.. or intercourse). you are a pure bread un-adulterated shit eater. you make me sick. you are a defecation of the new age amerikan liberal anus.
wild beast
Diamond

Postby Lox » Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:52 pm

If I am the shining example of shiteating in America, why is it that I only want what I can earn, have never taken government aid, and don't even have a credit card?

If all a shiteater is is someone who wants something for nothing and who is not willing to work hard, I'm against the shiteaters, too. I think people who can work should work, hard. I also think that conservatives who claim to be for liberty and against fascism should recognize the failings of their expensive drug policy. They too wants something (drug free america) for nothing (let public schools and tv raise the kid and hope we end up with drug free america!). Shiteaters.

And if you coin a term like "loxcocksucker" you can deny your enfatuation with my genetailia all you like, but the real truth is that you coined a term about it and you love that word.
Lox
Diamond

Postby wild beast » Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:34 pm

your heroes (Castro, for 1) and how you vote clearly indicate that you are in the thick of the shit eater ilk. whether you are suckling from the federal government's teet - which, btw, is a non-profit organization and gets all the funds that it dispenses to shit eaters from taxes.

you vote Democrap, you are shit eater. the federal government taxes the shit out of people and gives the money away to worthless useless fuckbags who contribute NOTHING. shit eaters. plain and simple.

as for the term, that has little to do with "genitalia" per se. it has to do with the folks on here that bandwagoned or championed your assmouthed rhetoric of "choss". your incessant mantra of how everything of you do is "FUCKING AWESOME MAN!!11!!1!!!" and how everything is fucking .. well, "CHOSS!!!1!11!!" it is YOU who brought up your genitals.. which as we all know there is fucking serious lacking of.

ONE, it's 'cuz you are such a perfect example of the forked penis man syndrome - completely obsessed with [somehow, tho you never proved it to me] that everything YOU do is WAY FUCKING BETTER and that everything everyone else does is WAY FUCKING SHITIER. TWO, it's been called out and you went ASOFUCKINGLUTELYCRAZYFUCKINGNUTS over being called out. wow.. showing your hand, man.

now listen, you can ban me or do whatever you want. i don't like conversing on here with you. but since you were such a drum beating mantra-fucked advocate of ripping on the previous adminstration, i have chosen to throw it right back in your ugly face. YOU, Lox, are a shit eater. you and your ilk. you are ruining this country. you are forcing industry out of this country and at the same time giving away BILLIONS of dollars to shit eaters just like you who have NEVER paid into the system. EVER. FREE MONEY. generational shit eaters doing nothing except punching out votes for shit eaters just like yourself.

shit eater.
wild beast
Diamond

Postby wild beast » Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:37 pm

it's so funny. i was thinking about this on the way back from shooting just now. i picked up my cans - i don't leave trash. but that is how shit eaters come up with "money making schemes".

it's never an original idea. it never produces anything. it's like a tick: it just sucks the blood out of existing ideas. taxes. shit eaters get money off every can i buy. THAT'S the "brilliant" shit eater idea. a new tax.

you fucking shit eaters are fucking brain damaged.
wild beast
Diamond

Postby pmahnn » Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:58 pm

better than being brain dead
pmahnn
Diamond

Postby Lox » Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:16 pm

Wb... I'll respond to your paragraphs in turn:

1: Castro is my "hero" because of the pale of Cuban history. I firmly believe that different governments are better for different nations at their point in history. Who are your heros? Can I judge you by them? I call b.s. on that b.s.

How I vote is my business. I am a GDI, not a liberal. Seriously, with your support of the GOP and expensive neo-con social policy... you are way more liberal than I. The status quo would be no different under McCain, who would alos be following Reagan's recession-busting formula of tripling the deficit. I'd say that if you didn't vote write-in or 3rd party, you have no dog in this fight (except YOUR MOM).... but how YOU vote is none of MY business.

2: I didn't vote straight ticket, and I have voted for W at least once for one office or another. I am a CONTRIBUTOR, not an "aid recipient" or whatever pc term there is for shiteater. Considering the amount of time the Republican party has had total control of the government over the 30 years, I say your anger toward the average American who is accustomed to the system in place is unwarranted. You should be angry at neo-conservative "leadership" for not changing the system after having YEARS and YEARS to do so.

3-5: Lengthy paragraphs about how much you aren't on my jock = being hella up on my jock, bro.

Next post: Garbage police is a stupid idea, but not being able to recycle is a stupid society. Welcome to california.
Lox
Diamond

Postby wild beast » Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:44 am

uff.. mofugger still has minimal typing skills.

well, all i gotta say is that i type fast and i'm bored and i'm verbose

sry 'bout all the pareegraphs.. but more sry 'bout how you interpret them... seems desperate. :{
wild beast
Diamond

Postby wild beast » Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:45 am

ps

still glad i got my own brain and i'm not some dumb SHIT EATER like you / you're ilk.
wild beast
Diamond

Postby Lox » Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:59 am

If you voted Republican EVER since Reagan, you are just as much of a liberal shiteater as I am.

And please, you can stop coining terms about my genetalia and writing multiple paragraphs about how your fascination with my pee-pee somehow doesn't indicate you're suparqueer. The evidence is overwhelming. You can't stop thinking about my cock. lol. Loxcocksucks to be you!
Lox
Diamond

Postby slim » Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:54 pm

Lox maybe you just need to take one for the team here?
slim
Diamond

Postby Lox » Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:57 pm

No way.

The way he talks about his history with the site, it's pretty clear he's been butthurt since 02 and can't let it go.

If you think he is getting the "last laugh" here, please keep in mind I climbed limestone roofs yesterday, will today, and might sneak a basalt session in on Monday.

I know it's hard to remember what this site is about, but please keep your priorities straight. Well, as straight as possible for you...
Lox
Diamond

Postby skav » Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:23 pm

As long as you're getting stoned and laughing while writing this shit, keep up the good work.
skav
Diamond

Postby Lox » Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:48 pm

How I roll...
Lox
Diamond

Postby slim » Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:14 pm

Use the blood as lube...
slim
Diamond

Postby wild beast » Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:52 pm

t3h loxcocksuckers all lined up to slurp. lols. give him praise. praise him. you, the devout loxcocksuckers.

the loxcocksuckers are just like rush's dittoheads. lols. shit eaters are as shit eaters do.
wild beast
Diamond

Postby skav » Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:15 pm

Werd, brah.
skav
Diamond

Postby Nodder » Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:18 pm

This shit's for you Beast Boy

Nodder
Orthoclase

Re: SHIT EATERS SUDDENLY NSFW

Postby malachi » Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:16 pm

Beast - you said you lived in Ridgecrest, not Boston! I always knew you were a pig.
malachi
Corundum

Re: SHIT EATERS SUDDENLY NSFW

Postby Cardboard_Dog » Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:43 am

love Boston.

eat shit shiteaters.
Cardboard_Dog
Corundum

PreviousNext

Return to Bouldering