this is like a throwback

Re: this is like a throwback

Postby Lox » Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:50 pm

Do you have hardwoods floors, diffuse lighting, a peak view, and a nice little plaque that commemorates your offices place in the National Register of Historic Places ?!?!

If not... PWNED.
Lox
Diamond

Postby Bug » Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:23 pm

Bug wrote:too lazy to start my own topic

Can anyone tell me what they know about the "Truk Hammer" sexual technique. It was refered to in a book about Micronesia but never described.
Bug
Corundum

Postby jlane » Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:13 pm

Lox wrote:Do you have hardwoods floors, diffuse lighting, a peak view, and a nice little plaque that commemorates your offices place in the National Register of Historic Places ?!?!

If not... PWNED.
I never realized Perez Hilton and Lox are the same person
jlane
Corundum

Postby Lox » Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:39 pm

There is no peak view from the Starbucks at Hollywood and Vine.

FAIL.

Showing up randomly and slinging insults smacks of a desperate need to feel "bigger" than someone, anyone... you doin' ok little buddy? When's the last time you left the triple digit heat?!?
Lox
Diamond

Postby jlane » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:25 pm

Lox wrote:There is no peak view from the Starbucks at Hollywood and Vine.

FAIL.

Showing up randomly and slinging insults smacks of a desperate need to feel "bigger" than someone, anyone... you doin' ok little buddy? When's the last time you left the triple digit heat?!?
Did your skin really get so paper thin while I was gone? And not so random, I quit climbing due to a series of injuries and couldn't bring myself to be such a douchebag as to post on a bouldering site without actually bouldering. But overall I feel pretty good now, so I'm back for the time being. And pray tell, what truckstop has hardwood floors and diffuse lighting for you to suck cock at with a "for fun and profit" t-shirt on?
jlane
Corundum

Postby RockPharmer » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:45 pm

effff wrote:
pmahnn wrote:
Bug wrote:the few cube farmers with noplace else to go?

Hey, I work in an open office!

i have an office with an actual solid wood door and three windows (yes, i AM special)....

i think he was referring to how "accepting" his office is.

btw, new office overlooks lake champlain with the adirondacks behind. suck it cube-monsters
RockPharmer
Diamond

Postby Lox » Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:25 pm

jlane wrote:Did your skin really get so paper thin while I was gone? And not so random, I quit climbing due to a series of injuries and couldn't bring myself to be such a douchebag as to post on a bouldering site without actually bouldering. But overall I feel pretty good now, so I'm back for the time being. And pray tell, what truckstop has hardwood floors and diffuse lighting for you to suck cock at with a "for fun and profit" t-shirt on?

No, Mr. Weak-Tendonz... my skin is not paper thin. And no worries, we'll let you hang even when you don't climb. The "W-B effect." I'm just surprised you care enough what we think to stop posting.

And regarding my job, as always... I prefer to keep my work and intronetz life separate. But, I can add you to my LinkdN network if you want. Just shoot me a PM and I can tell you all about it. Trust me, I turned the truckstop gig over to Porch.
Lox
Diamond

Postby Cardboard_Dog » Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:58 pm

hey man .. I haven't climbed in like .. a year. and I still post. This is boldering. not bouldering.
Cardboard_Dog
Corundum

Postby zirc » Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:28 pm

Cardboard_Dog wrote:hey man .. I haven't climbed in like .. a year. and I still post. This is boldering. not bouldering.

i should ban you
zirc
Corundum

Postby Cardboard_Dog » Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:12 pm

but that would mean banning the only cool kid left on the board ..
Cardboard_Dog
Corundum

Postby TIM » Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:16 pm

TARDS IS RIGHT!!!!!!
TIM
Topaz

Previous

Return to Bouldering