So dumb right now

So dumb right now

Postby evil temptress » Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:49 am

Post from my neighborhood forum:

Well, it was my neighbor's 18th birthday today(he lives directly across the street). He seems to have thought that my TV and other household wares were really bought to celebrate this glorious occasion and he came over, broke in through the front window and helped himself to whatever wasn't nailed down. Thankfully his IQ was about the level of his age and he decided to walk a 42" TV across Hosea Williams in broad daylight. A few neighbors and someone passing by called the police and ID'd the birthday boy as he totted a 42" plasma through traffic. The APD responded quickly, identified the the young man and tracked him back to his place, all of 50 yards away. After getting a warrant, they searched his house and low and behold,they found my stuff hidden in his basement. The perp is now spending the rest of his 18th birthday in jail.
evil temptress
Corundum

Re: So dumb right now

Postby joy » Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:01 pm

http://www.azdailysun.com/articles/2009/07/17/news/20090717_front_200044.txt

Arizona schools are going to get twice as much in stimulus cash as they expected -- at least for the time being -- all because federal officials say someone at the state didn't follow instructions.

maybe this lack of ability to follow directions is the result of an Arizona education? hahahahahahahaha.
joy
Corundum

Postby zirc » Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:15 pm

you chicks need some man love?
zirc
Corundum

Postby pitanskster » Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:42 pm

what he said.
pitanskster
Topaz

Postby wild beast » Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:08 pm

here.. have some fun. pik some good ones out

http://ci.ridgecrest.ca.us/police.aspx?id=1184
wild beast
Diamond

Postby Lox » Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:10 pm

I think we should prenominateyour upcoming sikk as f4kkkkkkk thread post for a spot in this thread...

Let's see it, douchenozzle!
Lox
Diamond

Postby Lox » Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:11 pm

wild beast wrote:man.. if you could even see what a hypocrite you are. i mean right there in what you write you are contradicting yourself.

well, you seem like a very angry man and i don't know how to get you off of my nuts. hope you feel better tomorrow.

- w. b.
Lox
Diamond

Postby wild beast » Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:48 am

wow.

well, you've stated you have scads of friends on here and i hope they can help you. i have no idea what you are alluding to. but you clearly seem a bit whack-O and you definitely follow my posts with post. in this case 2.

you are recently engaged. i hope she is not someone who is just anxious to get her citzenship to this "shithole fucking worthless horrible country of bad ol' U.S. of A. " and you are her shortcut (no pud intended).

but you really are starting to freak me out.

OKAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYuuuuuuuh... just got finished drinking a pile o' Silver Bullets with my neighbors. some hot ass nighttime temps. me and the neighbors just chilling on my lawn. i'd get the camera out and take o' pic of it (ludicrous pile of cans that i coulda easily walked around to the dumpster, but HEY, there's always tomorra ;).

but i think poor ol' "whack-O Lox" might make something "weird" or "strange" out of a pic. he says he has friends here.. is he doing ok? i know a lot of blokes lose it after they offer a ring. maybe he's concerned [finally] about putting one on a person with both a vagina and a penis? is that finally going to his muddy muddled shit eater brain?... i am thinking "Pink Floyd" at this point.

ps.. thanks for RUINING this thread. ET.. blow him.
wild beast
Diamond

Postby joy » Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:04 am

as much as I hate to see any thread hijacked by more lox v wb mutual masturbation bullshit, it totally is so dumb right now.
joy
Corundum

Postby wild beast » Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:18 am

^^ lox^ and i know you have to tread lightly 'cuz you live in the same town / your man splits with him / yoou.

AND...

i'll give you dum.

so i get off the chain. ahh... long week. need beer. and gas. so i go to GUESS WHAT?? a gas station that is both a liquor store and and a gas station combined.

i know you shit eaters hate to hear this, but GOD BLESS CAPITALISM: where a person can make some money out of a convenience.

so i double up. buy my gas, get some beer.. and 18 pack of Silver Bullets, in fact. i get a 6-er of Smirnoff Gayshit for this chic i am hooking it up with as well. all is fine and good and i leave.

since i changed my radiator hoses last weekened, i am thinking i need to get some more coolant. i stop at a 'Kragen' type place. they warn me to not get anytang but Toyota brand coolant or bad things happen. i decide that distilled water will suffice 'til i get the fucker flushed out proper and new coolant is put up in my bitch ass truck's gutz.

get to the grocery store to procure a gallon of distilled.. but a nigga can't help but notice that Coors Light is on sale for - get this - $19.99 for a THIRTY SIX PACK.. that's 36 beers. i just paid $12.99 for 18. how in the fucking hell can i pass this up. SO I DO IT!! JUST LIKE A CHEERLEADER ON PROM NIGHT I AM ALL IN. but that aint it.

as i am strolling back outta the Xpresslane, i halt my stepping ass and see.. you will never believe this in a BILLIONFUCKINGYEARS... GUINNESS FOUR PAX ON SALE.

i shit myself. right there in the store. crap in drawers, leaking out on my sox, i crap indeed.

i grap 2 - 4 packs at $6.99.

by the time i get home i have done the math. i realize that there is no fucking way i am going to [get this] fit 18 + 36 + 8 (16oz) bbbbBBbbeerz in the frizzerator. but then i come to my senses and make it all fit.

now, that may seem stupid to me.. and to you as well. but it TOTALLY felt stupid to me. i coulda figured out BEFORE i got the car parts store (kragen) that i couldn't mix coolants and that i'd need the real deal Toyota juice. which woulda made me go "Oh, I'll need to go to the grocery store to hook up the distilled water.. and i can buy beer there."

joy, i bet when this type of 'happenstance' thing happens to you, you just swallow and go "Well, at least I can't get pregnant this way. *gulp*... *giggles*"
wild beast
Diamond

Postby pmahnn » Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:55 am

Yea. You really need some pink.
pmahnn
Diamond

Postby Lox » Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:34 am

Well... looks like this thread is finally getting the content it needs to live up to it's title.
Lox
Diamond

Return to Bouldering