sup fools.

Re: sup fools.

Postby evil temptress » Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:46 pm

RockPharmer wrote:Jesus Christ theyre crawling out of the cracks this week.

Who else has made an appearance?
evil temptress
Corundum

Postby Whiteflash » Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:39 pm

evil temptress wrote:I guess our offer of taking Ike to authentic szechuan was kind of a waste, but we will take you anyways.

Irish, we miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Don't you ever come to Atlanta anymore?

Joules, I would fill you in on my life, but you pretty much see what I do on facebook...living the life of a rockstar microbiologist, eating good food, running, and cleaning up after slim.

I have not been to Atlanta in over two years. Unfortunately between shifting jobs/careers and having a wife in residency does not do good things to vacation time. I hope to visit and climb some in fall before this spawns:

Whiteflash
Quartz

Postby Ikefromla » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:54 pm

Just cuz I haven't experienced authentic szechuan yet does not make your offer a waste! I'm psyched! See you soon!
Ikefromla
Diamond

Postby weaksauce#4 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:31 pm

I think the best part about not being banned yet is not all the attention but the foolish behavior that I get to correct.
weaksauce#4
Satan Worshipper

Postby RockPharmer » Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:00 pm

evil temptress wrote:
RockPharmer wrote:Jesus Christ theyre crawling out of the cracks this week.

Who else has made an appearance?

You? xoxo

Moved to VT nearly three years ago now. Don't think joe or pinky have forgiven me yet. Dont think ive truly climbed in the past two years. Living the posh academia life. Pffttt. Getting soft.
RockPharmer
Diamond

Postby Ikefromla » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:09 pm

WOW. not all Chinese food is created equal. That was the best meal I have had in some time.
Ikefromla
Diamond

Postby toivo » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:17 pm

indeed Rockpharmer- it would be possible for us to get soft. sabbatical right now. one year and a bit of pretty much anything. so... a book, essays, and a video installation in the works. here's where we are so far:

on oligarchy:

http://www.amazon.com/Oligarchy-Ancient ... 1442640111

monograph:

http://books.google.ca/books?id=UHZqUDs ... &q&f=false

also continuing to dig the coaching:

a good part of keeping with it in outrageous circumstances is to settle on that sweet interstice (love that word) where technology meets nature, mind meets the body, and trust in the phenomenon of nature keeps some kind of worldly faith going.

my favourite trick for potato salad is to include pickled shallots- soak those thin-sliced in some kind of vinegar for 5 minutes- and you have yourself pickles! True story.
toivo
Corundum

Postby weaksauce#4 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:33 pm

group orgies are hyped up

Marg told me she made it with low sodium to help with your hyper tension
weaksauce#4
Satan Worshipper

Postby stonefiend » Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:03 pm

Sup. It seems life is pullin' rakeballz all over the place. Good to hear everyone is doing their thing. Nice to hear you're happy with your adventures Joules. Keep us updated!

I quit drinking. I'd in the past "quit" because of a hangover, thinking about the past, by recommendation when I thought things weren't progressing. This time, I did it for myself. I noticed how unproductive I was in general when I was drinking. I'd wake up feeling like shit.. unmotivated to do anything. Hitting snooze 4 times before realizing I'd be late to work if I didn't get the fuck out of bed. Didn't eat breakfast, rush to brush, put my underwear on the wrong appendage... sort of bs I realized was not good. Now, my history would dictate that I'd be dead by age 30, and I'd sorta lived my late teens into my twenties like there was no tomorrow. I guess there are some memories (few of which I remember) that are worth some level of entertainment. Yes, Midnight Lightning after a 12 pack in an hour at midnight in guide tennies did get me laid with some hippie gal who's name I fail to remember, but in retrospect, my climbing may have excelled further without the sauce. I think I can attribute all of my injuries in one way or another to drinking. My tendons, decisions, everything...

Now day 20 sober. Weird and a bit bored. Was irritable and breaking shit at work. Clumsy, slow, and firing back at superiors for anything and everything they had to say. My shiz is feeling a bit doughy and pungent, then bitchslapped with a good layoff from a job worth $4.50/hr. commission for busting my ass. Why did I take the job? You tell me man...

Replaced drinking with boxing as all I wanted to do was kill everything when I quit. Turns out it was a good outlet... Sucks to be all uncoordinated and stuff, but I can attribute it to being a neophyte. Jumping rope pisses me off, but the progress keeps me going. Sparred with a couple fast heavyweights aspiring to turn pro. Pretty much got smoked... well, they took it easy, but a hook to the shoulder sent me in the air. There's a lot more to the sport than I ever thought. It's like learning 20 golf swings, trying to hit a moving golf ball. It's fun though. Hope to get back into climbing, as I've found boxing wrecks shoulders. Fun for now though.

Now looking to start my own business. I hate people telling me what to do..

stonefiend
Corundum

Postby 600#gorilla » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:17 pm

sup, joules.

there's this cool new thing. it's called facebook, you may have heard of it?

haven't had good Chinese food since i left Hawaii.

dabbler.
600#gorilla
Diamond

Postby evil temptress » Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:51 pm

Ike was definitely skooled on delicious food.

Congrats Irish on the mini Irish.

Finally, serious props to stonefiend. Stay strong man.
evil temptress
Corundum

Postby 600#gorilla » Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:57 pm

y'all are bitches.

i drink and cuss like two sailors.

two drunken asshole sailors.
600#gorilla
Diamond

Postby zirc » Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:51 pm

stonefiend wrote:Sup. It seems life is pullin' rakeballz all over the place. Good to hear everyone is doing their thing. Nice to hear you're happy with your adventures Joules. Keep us updated!

I quit drinking. I'd in the past "quit" because of a hangover, thinking about the past, by recommendation when I thought things weren't progressing. This time, I did it for myself. I noticed how unproductive I was in general when I was drinking. I'd wake up feeling like shit.. unmotivated to do anything. Hitting snooze 4 times before realizing I'd be late to work if I didn't get the fuck out of bed. Didn't eat breakfast, rush to brush, put my underwear on the wrong appendage... sort of bs I realized was not good. Now, my history would dictate that I'd be dead by age 30, and I'd sorta lived my late teens into my twenties like there was no tomorrow. I guess there are some memories (few of which I remember) that are worth some level of entertainment. Yes, Midnight Lightning after a 12 pack in an hour at midnight in guide tennies did get me laid with some hippie gal who's name I fail to remember, but in retrospect, my climbing may have excelled further without the sauce. I think I can attribute all of my injuries in one way or another to drinking. My tendons, decisions, everything...

Now day 20 sober. Weird and a bit bored. Was irritable and breaking shit at work. Clumsy, slow, and firing back at superiors for anything and everything they had to say. My shiz is feeling a bit doughy and pungent, then bitchslapped with a good layoff from a job worth $4.50/hr. commission for busting my ass. Why did I take the job? You tell me man...

Replaced drinking with boxing as all I wanted to do was kill everything when I quit. Turns out it was a good outlet... Sucks to be all uncoordinated and stuff, but I can attribute it to being a neophyte. Jumping rope pisses me off, but the progress keeps me going. Sparred with a couple fast heavyweights aspiring to turn pro. Pretty much got smoked... well, they took it easy, but a hook to the shoulder sent me in the air. There's a lot more to the sport than I ever thought. It's like learning 20 golf swings, trying to hit a moving golf ball. It's fun though. Hope to get back into climbing, as I've found boxing wrecks shoulders. Fun for now though.

Now looking to start my own business. I hate people telling me what to do..

Good job stone.

How's you do it? On your own? Any help?
zirc
Corundum

Postby 600#gorilla » Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:59 pm

omg, when did b.vom become so bitchmade?

nice start, tadpole.

one day at a time....tick, tick, tick....

let us know when you fall off the wagon.

we'll be here for you.
600#gorilla
Diamond

Postby zirc » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:07 pm

go get addicted to oxycotin
zirc
Corundum

Postby weaksauce#4 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:32 pm

Jesus made me sober for almost 2 years now and none of ya'll stick up for Jesus but stone is 20 days by himself and ya'll encourage him :-)

The Lord made us to need Him.

My dad who isnt even Christian said one prayer for repentance and he has not smoked cigarettes in 3 plus years. He smoked for 30 yrs plus and could never quit for more than a week to two weeks.

all you gotta say is Jesus Ide like to quit drinking, help me. Amen

watch out for the devil who makes life seem hard, hard. Follow Jesus because its easy to follow him.
weaksauce#4
Satan Worshipper

Postby weaksauce#4 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:37 pm

who here believes that Jesus can heal blind people?

A friend of mine that I pray with twice a day prayed for someone that was blind in one eye and he can see out of that eye now.

I'm not even joking you are all seriously fools if you dont believe in Jesus.
weaksauce#4
Satan Worshipper

Postby zirc » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:46 pm

jesus christ
zirc
Corundum

Postby weaksauce#4 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:03 am

is bold
weaksauce#4
Satan Worshipper

Postby zirc » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:49 am

praise weaksauce. an image of weaksauce, to spray the life giving semen onto, in his image i crysenth thee, weaksauce, man of god, jesus sauce on your image, a false idol, true to the spirit of the sacrement. mary and thee, in holy matrimony, reverberating conciousness, whispering in my ear.
zirc
Corundum

PreviousNext

Return to Bouldering