S1CK 4S FVCK!!!!!11!1111!!11

Re: S1CK 4S FVCK!!!!!11!1111!!11

Postby skav » Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:04 am

Pft, fucking with your account is good fun. It's not very difficult and can be done on a whim.

Poseur.
skav
Diamond

Postby Lox » Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:30 am

wild beast wrote:YOU replied to me. and on the sotamayor thing.. and everything else. what, you got some sorta flag set that shoots a txt to you whenever i post? that's called OBSESSION.

creating word filters for things i say, that's called OBSESSION.

going in and fagging off on my account settings, signature, title, etc., THAT is OBSESSION.

It's not rhetorical, it's elementary... which is probably why you don't get it.

I do reply to your shiteater rants. I feel like it is imprtant to combat that mindset among Americans. I'd like people like you to come to understand that we can either own America's future in a changing world, or we can implode under the internal stress of partisan division.

Either way, you attribute things to me that I have been really, really honest with you about. I replied to your bullshit bigotry in the Sotomayor thing. I replied to your endless shiteater diatribe against the majority rule that defines this country. I will continue to reply to this fucking bullshit as long as you spew it into this forum. It is not an obsession with you, just general disagreement with your ilk and their bullshit.

The other stuff may have been valid like, 4 years ago. But, how butthurt can you be now, really ?!?! I haven't touched your account in like 3 forum updates. Your rage, like ALL your rage, is misplaced and ill-timed. But hey, at least you are consistent with your constant whining. I have to give you that much.

I'm hoping you throw your dirtbike in the truck and come visit. It would be fun to meet someone as committed to their douchebag online persona as I am. I'll buy some beer, using money I earned, instead of the massive government welfare I have NEVER used. lol.
Lox
Diamond

Postby wild beast » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:08 am

ok then so you are obsessed with me and what i write. wait, were you trying to prove that you AREN'T obsessed with me?

you obfuscate your point through your relentless layers of banal bantering.

you know, you are still a raging cocksucker. but you have toned it down since i was "Hey Lox, you definitely have 'man with a forked penish' syndrome. You are always coming on here and bragging about how good your EVERYTHING is and how terrible EVERYONE elses is." the comment got "oh snapped" and i got some really nice pm's for it.

but you never replied.

but you did tone your mouth quite a bit and now you've taken this "I've changed" stance. why lox, 'cuz you got called out for being a decade long piece of shit? well guess what home cunt? you still are.

ps, GOOD MORNING!! emmm... this is the good java. so hot and and sikk as fukk rights nowz.
wild beast
Diamond

Postby Lox » Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:20 pm

wild beast wrote:ok then so you are obsessed with me and what i write. wait, were you trying to prove that you AREN'T obsessed with me?

I'm not trying to prove anything. Certainly, I respond to you, that is a fact. However, I don't have an entire persona based on calling out the wildbeastcocksuckers, I don't go out of my way to bring you up in every post, hold massive grudges against you for 5 years, or make false accusations against you just to keep old issues alive. The difference between how I address you and how you address me is night and day... and when I point out how obsessive your behavior is, your only response is to use the same charge against me, even though you clearly are more hung up on me.

you obfuscate your point through your relentless layers of banal bantering.

Nope. You just lack reading comprehension skills. Smart up, homie, and then you might be able to engage me on equal ground.

you know, you are still a raging cocksucker. but you have toned it down since i was "Hey Lox, you definitely have 'man with a forked penish' syndrome. You are always coming on here and bragging about how good your EVERYTHING is and how terrible EVERYONE elses is." the comment got "oh snapped" and i got some really nice pm's for it.

Never sucked a cock or PM'ed you. Keep living the gay lox-obsessed fantasy. Gotta be better than whatever reality you have in Ridgecrest...

but you did tone your mouth quite a bit and now you've taken this "I've changed" stance. why lox, 'cuz you got called out for being a decade long piece of shit? well guess what home cunt? you still are.

The "I've changed" "stance" is an actual honest representation of myself. If you HAVEN'T changed over a decade, I think something may be wrong (see your obsession with me editing your posts, something that hasn't happened in at least 5 years). I've toned down my mouth because these people are my friends here on b.com, many know me, and my actions speak volumes compared to anything I can type here.

This is why your insults are meaningless to me. I have made this post in hopes that you can get over whatever sikkk as fukkk obsession you have with me and become more a human in this community, rather than a simple foil character for the lox persona of 2002. It's sure gotta suck pushing 40 and still being pissed off about what injustice you suffered during your early 30s on an online rockclimbing forum.

Please continue to live your life how you choose. It's amusing, at times, to watch you get frothed up over the liberal majority or shit from 2002 or whatever, but I honestly hope you can get the psychological help you so deperately need.

And my offer to buy you a beer still stands. I think it would be fun to meet my Mercutio.
Lox
Diamond

Postby Bug » Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:40 am

Beast,
Every expression of opinion is strenghtened by reference to biography. Personal story is the medium of knowledge. I could have a degree of respect for your views if they were supported by experience.

You seem to have an education, and a job using your mind. What I would like to know is how you paid for your education? Did your parents pay for it out of earnings? Did you ever have loans? Did you go to public schools? Did you attain you current postion of class security by your own struggle? Did anyone help you or give you a big break? How did your own success happen?

What is it that you demonstrate in you way of life as an example to be followed by those masses of dark-skinnned people you denigrate so much?

Fill us in, hold the insults for a minute. Why not?
Bug
Corundum

Postby wild beast » Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:04 am

yep. and sometimes i kick back and i'm like "Fuck.. am I really this good?" I mean, really consider the set up, the audience, the timing of when to drop a big bomb.

I harken back to my surfing days. You'd sit out in the lineup waiting for waves. Now if you are smart, you watch the locals - best guys. The guys that really knew the spot. And 90% of the time I surfed my local spot. And people would watch me. Hell, they'd even pull up in their cars near me waiting to see if I was leaving or staying.

Anyways,,, I used to bait 'em when sets would roll in or APPEAR to roll in. I'd make like I saw something and start paddling frantically. Then I'd cold turn and cooly catch who flinched.. who was following. Most of the time I was the best guy out there. But hey.. there were a lot of pros in town so plenty of times I wasn't. But no matter what, I was duping the dudes in the lineup. Always on my game. Scheme-scheme-plot-plot.

lox.. i never accused you of PM-ing me. i was implying that forum folks read what i wrote and were giving me high-5's for calling out your shittyness so perfectly and unihibitedly. But HEY! I guess your "comprehension skills" are in the shitter ... but it's also that you aren't man enough to admit how right I am .. PUSSY!! HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!
wild beast
Diamond

Postby Lox » Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:18 am

That is the stupidest fucking thing in the world... oh SO MANY people PM'ed me to high five me about a joke I made!!!!1 lol. Not only is that bullshit, it doesn't prove how "right you are" about shit.

You ignore any attempt to engage in actual conversation, and keep joining to tell all the members of the forum how big of "shiteaters" they all are because of some perceived injustice allegedly perpetrated on you 5 years ago.

You don't climb. You log in just to insult people here. Regardless of how badass a surfer you think you were or how awesome a troll you think you are... that is the sad reality of your existence. You are the shithead member of a forum of friends who share a common pastime that you don't participate in. Sikkkkkk as fukkkkkkkkk, bro.
Lox
Diamond

Postby wild beast » Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:09 pm

man.. if you could even see what a hypocrite you are. i mean right there in what you write you are contradicting yourself.

well, you seem like a very angry man and i don't know how to get you off of my nuts. hope you feel better tomorrow.

- w. b.
wild beast
Diamond

Postby Lox » Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:13 pm

You would have to actually grow a pair of nuts for anyone to be on them.

Contradicting myself? No. Confusing your simple little mind with my layers of banality? Yes.
Lox
Diamond

Postby peck » Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:26 pm

Is this fucking shit still going on? Jesus wept, just let it go.

Also WB, your trolling is more worn out than a cucumber at a convent. Soooooo bored with you right now.
peck
Corundum

Postby RockPharmer » Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:35 pm

friend or foe? wb who???
RockPharmer
Diamond

Postby Ikefromla » Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:48 pm

for reals
Ikefromla
Diamond

Postby wild beast » Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:56 am

peck wrote:Is this fucking shit still going on? Jesus wept, just let it go.

Also WB, your trolling is more worn out than a cucumber at a convent. Soooooo bored with you right now.

yer the LAST person i know that s/b complaining about cucumbers. fuck. those things are BIG. and CHEAP. and easy to get your HANDS on.

trooooling pft. you can handle it. if it weren't true it wouldn't bother yooo... RRIIIIIGHT?

so what if i call shit eaters out. you shit eaters called conservatives out forever. just deal. wipe the blood off yer vaginas and keep going. your ol' boy might {hint: you guzzle his nuts} need more than a good pussy wipe and a tampon. i think he's (she's) fully entered into menopause and is really getting to that "OMFFFFGGGGIAMFUCKINGNUTZOOOOO!!!" stage.

please help.

much love from the mojave,

- me.
wild beast
Diamond

Postby Lox » Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:31 am

You're not a conservative. You demand security from drugs, immigrants, and terror from your nanny state government. You support deficit spending. You are a liberal.

So yeah. Call yourself out.

I'd actually be interested to see if you're man enough to answer Bug's questions.
Lox
Diamond

Postby pmahnn » Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:20 pm

http://www.tnr.com/story_print.html?id= ... 5ef34efa5b

A few paragraphs in:
There, conservatives have offered little apart from self-justifications mixed with harsh appraisals of the Bush years. Some argue that the administration wasn't conservative at all, at least not in the "small government" sense. This is true, but then no president in modern times has seriously attempted to reduce the size of government, and for good reason: Voters don't want it reduced. What they want is government that's "big" for them--whether it's Democrats who call for job-training programs and universal health care or Republicans eager to see billions funneled into "much-needed and underfunded defense procurement," as William Kristol recommended shortly after Obama's victory.

Duh.
pmahnn
Diamond

Postby drater » Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:08 pm

The Battle In Seattle needs to go nationwide.

STAT
drater
Diamond

Postby actionhero » Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:20 pm

Just like the Teabag Parties that were supposed to catch on, spread like wildfire and start the revolution. What happened at all the 4th of July Tea Parties the talk radio types pushing? (Cue crickets chirping)

The rightwing nutjobs have blown their wad on so much hyperbole that even when they make a little bit of sense and actually have a valid point, most people just laugh them off.
actionhero
Corundum

Postby big worm » Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:11 am

Hey everyone-
I was bored and thought I'd check in to see what was up. Not much has changed. Except WB, I think you've been in the desert too long, dude.

You might want to consider your avatar. A shiteater drug dealer that died of AIDS.

I hope everyone is doing well. Sometimes its reassuring to know that some things never change.
big worm
Calcite

Postby wild beast » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:28 am

WOW. this takes some sack or fuck... i have no idea really. insanity?

Men tote assault rifles at Obama event

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/20 ... ama-event/

(CNN) – At least two Arizona men brought assault rifles to President Obama’s speech Monday to the annual Veterans of Foreign Wars convention in Phoenix.

CNN’s Ed Henry reported that one of the men was carrying an AR-15 assault rifle and shouted anti-Obama slogans. The men remained outside the convention center where the president was speaking. Henry said U.S. Secret Service and local police were "very much aware" of the situation and were paying close attention to the men.

However, Arizona is an open-carry state, meaning it's legal to carry firearms in public as long as they are visible.

go arinzonazorz.. jeez. too bad about all the out of state cocksucking shit eating fags moving there from ultra-liberalized towns like austin spreading their mental disease.. shit, could be the boulder, co. or some shit up in the fagstaff area.
wild beast
Diamond

Postby skav » Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:10 am

My gun is talking to me.

It's telling me to go visit heads of state. Also the numbers for the powerball lottery. Good gun.

More than anything its an interesting test of civil liberties. Seriously, who the fuck does that? Sure, you're legally entitled to, but fukkkkkkkkkk. What point is even being made? It seems like you can only hurt your own positions with stunts like that. Wait until the river freezes, you fucking barbarians.
skav
Diamond

PreviousNext

Return to Bouldering