Fuck Criz, Obama is the true sellout!

Fuck Criz, Obama is the true sellout!

Postby drater » Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:21 pm

First, this is not a right wing propoganda chain mail, all the supported sources are decidedly liberal. This is on purpose, as I'm sure I'll get flamed for daring to challenge the hope and change regime. So here's a pre-emptive fuck off.

August 6th, 2009: Obama promises the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Association that he will block any congressional effort to save anything more than $80 billion from them over 10 years (source)

In exchange, he got a $150 million advertising campaign from the same pharmaceutical manufacturers. Note that this deal was reached specifically with the Whitehouse. Not congress.

This is assumed to be going to the public plan. After all, Obama was still touring the country supporting it.

----Now onto Max Baucus----
Max Baucus' health care bill is a piece of trash. It has mandatory(and large) fines for anyone without health care. It's just corporate welfare, essentially written by the health care industry itself. It saves almost no money at all. The left hates it AND the right hates it.
Baucus(a Democrat from Montana) took massive amounts of money from both the health & pharmaceutical industries.

Now so far it's been said Obama is more or less butting out of the actual formation of a bill. But what's that new News item?
"PhRMA Backs the Baucus Plan with $150 Million Ad Buy"
Does that number looks familiar?

Looks like yall were sold out back in early august (last November 6th in my estimation but whatever). Enjoy being exploited.
Glad to see your effort could bring the health care industry into a government mandated era of super-prosperity. Good fucking job. While calling you all shit3at3rs is probably really rewarding to WB, I thought some intelligent discourse on the subject might be funner.
drater
Diamond

Re: Fuck Criz, Obama is the true sellout!

Postby elblat » Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:37 pm

drater wrote:I thought some intelligent discourse on the subject might be funner.

It's just the same old shit. Who could you have voted for that would've been any different? Political cynicism is pragmatic, warranted, but usually not fun.
elblat
Diamond

Postby pmahnn » Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:32 pm

RONPAULRONPAULRONPAULRONPAUL

he hates darkies and the homos because they work with the federal reserve to bankrupt amerika
pmahnn
Diamond

Postby Ikefromla » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:40 pm

To quote myself, "Politicians are not to be trusted. Ever. Period."
Ikefromla
Diamond

Postby skav » Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:59 pm

libertarianism: for people who have read a book.

that deal is ridiculous. how much exposure has the "wtf" factor been getting the last few days? has anyone tried to rationalize it away?
skav
Diamond

Postby dm » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:34 pm

dm
Corundum

Postby pmahnn » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:19 pm

Killing me with stupid.

The ignorance expressed by so many of these "tea baggers" is astounding. Dude, it's okay to hate Obama, no big deal. But make sure you understand WHY you hate him and that all the Republicans you love have probably done the same shit.

asdfasdfasdfsadf
pmahnn
Diamond

Postby joy » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:55 pm

niceporch wrote:Glenn Beck is a mor(m)on.

indeed
joy
Corundum

Postby Lox » Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:36 pm

Question of the moment:

WHY WILL GLENN BECK NOT DENY ALLEGATIONS HE RAPED AND KILLED A YOUNG GIRL IN 1990??!?!?!???!?!?!?

It's so simple, Glenn. Just deny that you raped and killed a young girl in 1990... and all these allegations which are probably not true will go away.
Lox
Diamond

Return to Bouldering