DMV choss

Re: DMV choss

Postby wild beast » Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:50 pm

i work for the DEA. are you involved in any sort of drug activity? be honest.. WE'RE WATCHING.

lox is just a shitty hypocrite loser. he takes his hate out on me. i come on here playing around with ike. ike makes a reference to me [i feel bad for him that he thinks of ME when he's at the DMV], just giving me shit. i return it. then lox has to come in here like the low-life cocksucker he's proven himself to be time and time again. mentally, he's a sad shitty little boy trapped in a loser of a man's body. :(
wild beast
Diamond

Postby skav » Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:58 pm

It was never easy for me. I was born a poor black child. I remember the days, sittin' on the porch with my family, singin' and dancin' down in Mississippi.

Ain't easy being a middle class white male.
skav
Diamond

Postby Lox » Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:23 pm

You didn't really hit a nerve, I don't mind talking about the ups and down of communications consulting. It is a rough field to excel in, but I get by ok.

But with your bullshit answer to the government IP question, and your two posts of hate-filled vitriol, it looks as though I have also struck a nerve. Since you ARE a government employee or direct contractor working in a taxpayer-owned office and posting from a taxpayer-owned network you would probably get in a LOT of trouble if I reported your abusive posting to your .mil sysadmin. Remember, this is the new b.com, where we are all IRL friends. There were 7 or 8 of us boldering together yesterday, and probably more today. Last night was Joules 21st b.day and b.compound was kickin', even if I was tuckered up. The days of anonymity on the web have come and gone, plus... you're a government employee using our tax money to come on our site from our (taxpayer's, bitch) network to berate us for spending too much on worthless, wasteful, unnecessary government programs probably like the exact contract that employs your worthless posting-on-b.com-while-being-paid-tax-money ass.

So, I'll just ask again... exactly what do you do for the government?

Because if you're just another lazy government employee pushing paper around to justify a $700 toilet seat for the pentagon, then you are just sucking the shit straight from the gubmint anus. But if you really do work for the DEA and are part of the expansion of government control, size, and power that defines the taxpayer-funded war on drugs, that's doubly rich and ironic.

I'm strongly considering changing your title to either "Internet Narc" or "Lox's Piñata"... I know you'll throw a hissy fit over it, but it can't get much worse than the last couple posts!
Lox
Diamond

Postby Ikefromla » Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:31 pm

No, but seriously, Lox is right, and I'm way too far away to be sucking his cock. Pretty much everyone here knows most (or at least some) of the other posters and do or have climbed with them. Beast, I thought of you at the DMV because my boredom led me to b.com, where all you do is vent hate and ignorance (about individual members and the world at large.) I was serious when I suggested a re-banning, but if you can all put up with the retard, then I guess I can too.

FYI, he probably works for the DMV, not DEA.
Ikefromla
Diamond

Postby stonefiend » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:24 pm

weird. i just watched the movie "The Professional" (you know.. Leon and Matilda).. made me think of the DEA and clicked on this DMV thread. "$5000 a head" is cheap cleanin'.

the dmv where i got my cali license was ghetto as fuck. police at every entrance and sketchy ass people everywhere.
stonefiend
Corundum

Postby Ikefromla » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:53 pm

SUCH a good movie! Director's cut, "Leon, the Professiobnal," is even better ... if by better I mean pedophiliac.
Ikefromla
Diamond

Postby wild beast » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:54 am

as lox typically does, he obfuscates the real issue.. that is that he [LOX] is spying on me and going against the ONE THING that he has always championed, which is ANONYMITY of forum members. what a dirty fly infested piece of dog feces he really and truly is. you'd think his marriage would have changed him.. not at all. i mean, that is straight out of the nazi / ussr handbook. just pure shit, which is what this guy (lols) really is -> shit.

of course you all are so fueled by a burning hate for me that you gobble up his cock jizm and don't even care that he's a blue blooded hypocrite. he has totally jumped all over this because he is an insanely angry piece of shit. a dirty lying cocksucking hypocrite.

i've NEVER been shy about my work. i do water, air and soil analysis. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU THIS? HAVEN'T I POSTED PICS OF ME IN THE LAB LIEK 1000000X?? all environmental work. petro chems, soil strat, bio mass, dissolved oxygen... whatevers.

lox on the other hand has been nothing but a fucking dismissive cocksucker. making coffee for fellow faggots and just doing whatever sort of "consulting".. which is probably "insulting" work he does... that he is all quiet about.. oh, that is right. he wants this place to be all secretive. but, as a hypocrite, he calls out other members? LOLS. shit eater.

i am curious as to why you are curious about what i do. i mean, i thot you all hated me? you can get a degree and come pound out environmental samples all day. but i STRONGLY suggest getting a PhD if you want to make money where I am. like ET. if want to get in the real game, it'll take that

we do a lot of [gov] contract work. not recently tho. we've been at non-gov labs for quite some time. busy. if you want some soil, air or water analyzed, i am sure we can fit that into our schedule. well, it'll take a bit more than that. but that is what we do. mostly gc analytics (gas chromatography). meh.. it pays the bills. if you like paying bills, that is. if you are a shit eater? well, you can get someone else to pay the bills. me? i am into getting some scratch and doing it myself.

i am somewhat sorry to see that ike's dmv hate thread has turned into this. he did toss me into his hate thread right off the get go, i responded in typical fashion.... then i got the a-typical of a loxcocksucker shit eater stuff :(. i just came along to play along.

for once, let's get serious about a normal thread turing to shit. this is how it always turns out. ike gave me some shit so i returned it. then your much loved cocksucker comes on here and starts this? lols... i am just saying, if you don't want me to come on here and play, don't reference.

as usual, lox, i didn't read what you wrote. you are liar. LIAR. live with yourself. you are the great justifier. but a real piece of shit. a cocksucker and a hypocritical piece of shit. for everyone else, i hope i addressed your questions.. NONE of you ever address my direct questions to you. THAT in itself should tell you a LOT. at least i try to put some some closure on things. you? SHIT.

hey cocksucker, nice redirect. now lets here about how your wonderful degree paid off on state road paving consulting work. ha hah.. asphalt bitches.
wild beast
Diamond

Postby wild beast » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:59 am

Ikefromla wrote:No, but seriously, Lox is right, and I'm way too far away to be sucking his cock. Pretty much everyone here knows most (or at least some) of the other posters and do or have climbed with them. Beast, I thought of you at the DMV because my boredom led me to b.com, where all you do is vent hate and ignorance (about individual members and the world at large.) I was serious when I suggested a re-banning, but if you can all put up with the retard, then I guess I can too.

FYI, he probably works for the DMV, not DEA.

my dmv pic is 7 years old and even i am tired of looking at it. i am like "wtf.. who is that nice looking gent? OH.. that's me. Fuck. Need a new pic"

"ignorance"?? you are the one that cleaved off a nice slab and nearly died. and then you went out and got a art school education. ha.

go get some science. it'll help with .. well, working. IT HELPS!

on here? you can win. you are an A#! loxcocksucker. you will have lots of backers. but in the real world? well, you'll still be picking pennies.
wild beast
Diamond

Postby Lox » Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:47 am

You responded to my post with 400 words, but never read what I posted?!?

lol.

Either way, you get paid in a certain percentage with tax dollars. You suck at the same tit you bemoan. Just like, chill the fuck out man.

Seriously. Chill. Out.

Fucking freakazoid soil/water/etc analysts. Freaks.
Lox
Diamond

Postby ikeaboy » Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:07 pm

$10 says he rants at the dirt just like he does here
ikeaboy
Quartz

Postby Ikefromla » Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:34 pm

Lolz

Beast, no need to apologize for "ruining" my DMV thread. You've made it way more entertaining than anyone else here could have. Is your house on fire yet? If not, maybe spark it up with yourself inside?
Ikefromla
Diamond

Postby wild beast » Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:01 pm

ike, i live in the desert and it simply doesn't burn here. i did want to capture some good smoke pics. i left a friend's place early the other day. the fucking sun was a brilliant red ball in the sky. you could look at it. fucking missed the shot. we actually did get some ash out here.

so it's blowing like fucking hell (Windcrest) right now. i am sure that fire is bonkers. chapparal just going ape.

yeah i rant at dirt. but i am mostly involved the co's business processes, contracts, etc. i can still whip a out a good standard when need be.
wild beast
Diamond

Postby Lox » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:37 am

Hey... what government employee ISN'T mired in the "processes, contracts, etc" that basically make up the largess that is our bureaucracy?!?!?!

Amirite?!?!?!?!

lol.

At least you waited to punch out today before coming back to try to make nice.
Lox
Diamond

Postby stonefiend » Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:05 am

shit, i never knew WB did environmental work. I used to do some lab work messing with soil, water and air samples. GC/MS machines all up in my face bustin' out 8260B and 8015M shiz.

I need to get another job like that sexing up tedlar bags with syringes and whatnot.
stonefiend
Corundum

Postby wild beast » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:42 pm

so lox are you admitting that you are part of the problem since you are employed by state government (adot)?

when we're busy, i don't log on. feast or famine. now it's feast and i am fucking none too happy.
wild beast
Diamond

Postby Lox » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:58 pm

Now it's feast? If you are eating what the Obama administration is pushing out, isn't that the exact shiteating you are complaining about?

Again, I am a consultant. I work in the private sector, helping infrastructure improvement move forward. I quite like it! I got no problem talking about this with every member but you, because you aren't here to be real... you're here to "troll the shiteaters."

Seriously man, stop cutting and running. What do YOU do? My friends here know what I do, and I'm actually proud of it. Unless you're just a fucking jerk fuck troll who needs to stop visiting this place, you should have NO PROBELM sharing a little harmless info with the rest of us...
Lox
Diamond

Postby Lox » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:59 pm

P.S... Googling me is cute. I'm flattered. Don't let your regulars down at the truckstop find out.
Lox
Diamond

Postby wild beast » Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:15 am

hey man, cool off.. take a chill pill. nobody googled you. well, at least i didn't. what's all that about? jeez.

and there's a difference between someone who works for their money and someone who has it handed to them by the government for doing nothing but sitting on their ass. big difference.

this city, much to my dismay, may be getting a solar farm (mirrors). i don't know if we have the water to support it. there are other environmental concerns, such as an increase in radiative heat. what's my point.. oh yeah, a big fed energy project. s/b lots of soil samples at some point coming this way. not all of them tho. gotta share the dir.. err.. wealth.

here's a pic of one about 45 miles south of here (via 395). it's at the intersection of 395 and 58. the spot is called "4 Corners".. not really sure if it has a real name!

anyways, not much out ^there^. i think it's more ideal place for it, but i am a NIMBY. and the water.. not sure how that's going to work. the water table is dropping something like a foot per year. maybe a little less. i haven't looked a the EIA/EIR for this since i have no recourse either way.

i find it curious that diane feinstein runs around shutting down ohv areas to 1000's and 1000's of people who use them, but will cover massive amounts of land with fucking mirrors = HEINOUS. if things ramp up for this (i hope they don't, but i am ready) and you are interested to see, come out, man. i'll tour you. get you a cup of Folgers out of the coffee mess too!

"proud".. march in any parades lately?
wild beast
Diamond

Postby Ikefromla » Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:33 am

Hahaha. Last line reminded me of a guy I saw in West Hollywood in front of my dad's apartment during this years pride day, running around in a banana hamock yelling "it'th a great day to be gay." He got quiet when my girl got out of the car.
Ikefromla
Diamond

Postby automated » Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:38 am

riiiight...your "girl"
automated
Topaz

PreviousNext

Return to Bouldering