Shit Eaters part deux

Shit Eaters part deux

Postby wild beast » Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:15 pm

i just read about Hussein Hollywood's trip to Elkhart. "‘Unleash prosperity for everybody’"

uh yeah.. 'cuz before you elected this president, there only rich white men here. they were the only people given opportunities for education and betterment. allowed to create a vision of their future and the freedom to pursue it. all you shit eaters were forced to take free money from the government and sit around on your asses bitching.

lols.

this whole shit eater thing amazes me. the shit eaters have systematically been improving their position in the polls be denigrating the institutions that made this country prosperous, wealthy and powerful. the shit eaters have made themselves out to be champions of the retarded masses... imported illegals and retarded shit eaters they keep giving free money too... and want to continue to, but in LARGER quantities.

i mean how better to get a majority voting populace? dumb them up with sub-standard shit eater mind warping education and give away "free" services while imposing punitive taxes [to fund these free services] on industry until you shit eaters forced most of them out this country.

lols.. "cash for clunkers".. you fucking shit eaters.

i know most of you are still so enamored of your shining black beauty and that you were apart of his historical and ground breakingcal election. but..

but if you can stop stuffing your faces with shit for a second, read some of the excerpts about the "health care fix" that you shit eaters came up with. PURE SHIT. sickening.

i know king shit eater on here is always bragging about how much he hates big government.. LOLS... how 'bout the federal government controlling every aspect of health care in this country? you really want THIS country to be like the USSR, China, Cuba.. all the shit eater countries?? YOU DO

http://townhall.com/columnists/MikeAdam ... rry?page=1

Dear Mr. Obama (info@barackobama.com):

I’m sick right now with a bad case of poison ivy. I’m not telling you this because I want the government’s help. I’m telling you I’m sick because it explains why I have been sitting at home for days and, therefore, have had time to read the first 500 pages of the new health care bill.

I had no intention of reading the health care bill until a friend of mine – in his second year of medical school – sent me a list of statements about the bill. These statements have been floating around the internet so you may have seen them. After I read the bill, I concluded that the majority of the statements seemed correct. I’ve rephrased many of these statements and put them in the form of several dozen true/false statements.

I would like for you to take the time to answer these questions for two reasons. First, I’ve spent a lot of time reading the health care bill. Second, and more importantly, the U.S. Congress has not spent much time reading the bill.

On Page 22, I saw some language, which suggested that the bill mandates audits of all employers that choose to self-insure. Can you tell me whether that is a) True or b) False?

On Page 29, I saw what appeared to be an admission that health care will be rationed under this new plan. Can you tell me whether that is a) True or b) False?

On Page 30, I discovered that a government committee will be established to decide what treatments and benefits I get. However, unlike an insurer, I see no evidence that there will be a process to appeal their decisions. Can you tell me whether that is a) True or b) False?

On Page 50, I read some non-discrimination language, which seems to suggest that all non-US citizens, illegal or not, will be provided with free health care services. Can you tell me whether that is a) True or b) False?

On Page 59, I saw some language suggesting that the federal government will have access to all individual bank accounts for health-related electronic funds transfers. Can you tell me whether that is a) True or b) False?

On Page 124, I learned that no private company can sue the government for price-fixing. Furthermore, no "judicial review" is permitted against a complete government monopoly. Can you tell me whether that is a) True or b) False?

On Page 127, I read that the government will now set wages for physicians. Can you tell me whether that is a) True or b) False?

On Page 149, couched in esoteric “contribution” language, it looks like any employer with a payroll of $400,000 or more, who does not offer the public option, pays an 8% tax on payroll as a penalty. This penalty would go a long way towards destroying the private system. It would also seem to violate your campaign promises – specifically those you made during debates I watched. If I read this correctly, it appears you looked me – via the camera – in the eye and lied. So, Barry, can you tell me whether that is a) True or b) False?

On Page 203, I read a very strange sentence: "The tax imposed under this section shall not be treated as tax imposed by this chapter for purposes of determining the amount of any credit under this chapter." I know this is supposed to be a true/false test but do you think calling a “tax” by some other name means it is no longer a tax? This seems to be a persistent theme in this bill. Please explain. Attach extra sheets of paper if necessary.

Page 272 has some of the most esoteric language of the health care bill. But it looks like the government plans to ration health care for cancer patients. Can you tell me whether that is a) True or b) False?

On Page 280, I read that hospitals will be penalized for what the government deems to be “preventable re-admissions.” Once again, I know this is supposed to be a true/false test but, please, tell me this: How is the government in a better position (than a health care professional) to determine what constitutes a “preventable re-admission?”

Page 317 suggests that doctors will soon be prohibited from owning and investing in health care companies. Can you tell me whether that is a) True or b) False?

The following page suggests that hospitals can no longer expand without government approval. Can you tell me whether that is a) True or b) False?

On Page 429 things get very disturbing unless, of course, I am reading this wrong. It appears that an advance care planning consultation will be used to dictate treatment as a patient's health deteriorates. This can include an order for end-of-life plans – specifically, an order from the government. Can you tell me whether that is a) True or b) False?

It really bothers me, Mr. President, that I can learn a lot more about pending legislation from an internet chat room than I can from my elected representatives. It also bothers me that I have to read pending bills because, in all likelihood, my representatives will not. Regardless, I want you to read this email carefully and answer all of my questions.

If you answer “true” – even to a single question - you will have lost any prospect of gaining my support. If you answer “false” to every question we can move on to pages 500 through1018.

wild beast
Diamond

Re: Shit Eaters part deux

Postby pmahnn » Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:40 pm

If you're going to make an argument you should at least be factual.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter ... ds-check-/
pmahnn
Diamond

Postby VTP » Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:49 pm

summertime is the best time to make shorts out of your pants. renew, reuse and recycle.
VTP
Corundum

Postby peck » Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:24 pm

I'm starting to believe that WB is really secret Democrat posing as a Republican to make them look bad. I mean, really, if you wanted to drum up support for something just have WB post up some rambling incoherent spew attacking it and people will pick the other side. For example, I am a passionate supporter of gun-rights and every time he posts up about it I want to tell him to shut up and that he is doing the opposite helping. Then I remember I'm on bcom and consider eating one of my sperm filled jerk-off tissues from last night.
peck
Corundum

Postby wild beast » Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:40 pm

yes. attack me personally to obfuscate my points instead of the questions that are raised about the Health Care Reform bill. that's pretty much SOP for ... well you know. ;)
wild beast
Diamond

Postby pmahnn » Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:46 pm

wild beast wrote:yes. attack me personally to obfuscate my points instead of the questions that are raised about the Health Care Reform bill. that's pretty much SOP for ... well you know. ;)

You have no points to obfuscate.
pmahnn
Diamond

Postby Lox » Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:07 pm

Hey, WB... why not go "fauxtest" your local Town Hall meeting by angrily shouting down your majority-elected official because you don't know shit about what's going on in the country.

It's all the "rage" with "conservatives"... to be so disruptive the taxpayer-funded security costs to interface with your elected rep goes through the roof. Go conservatives! Regurgitate your Fox News soundbites! Protest any more deficit spending than 500 billion. That is definitely the limit.
Lox
Diamond

Postby speedy1600 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:08 pm

YouR healtHCares IZ MIne!
speedy1600
Orthoclase

Postby wild beast » Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:39 pm

tsk tsk.

so it's true: shit eaters ARE fucking stupid. can't comprehend what is written, let alone give an intelligent response.

that, OR they are really interested in giving more control of their money and health care to the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.

wow.. shit eater is as shit eater does. incapable of addressing ANY of the points made in that commentary.. so fucking shit eater stupid.
wild beast
Diamond

Postby wild beast » Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:05 pm

here shit eaters.. read what your shit eaters want to do: eliminate public insurance and make health care strictly government. listen to Hussein Hollywood state that emphatically on video in his own fucking words... or are you too fucking stupid to understand ???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-bY92mcOdk&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eexaminer%2Ecom%2Fx%2D19160%2DBucks%2DCounty%2DConservative%2DExaminer%7Ey2009m8d5%2DHR%2D3200%2DA%2DTrojan%2Dhorse%2Dfor&feature=player_embedded

http://www.examiner.com/x-19160-Bucks-C ... -horse-for

read this shit.

i mean fucking seriously, is getting your marijuanas really all that? giving the country away?

you shit eaters... you are fucking hypocrites. you talk out both sides of your mouths. you say you want a small government.. but now the government owns most of the auto industry in this country. it's throwing money at this "Cash For Clunkers" bullshit.. treating OUR money like it's play money.

and now the shit eaters in the Federal Government want to OWN health care? are you fucking serious? you don't want small government.

shit eaters
wild beast
Diamond

Postby peck » Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:36 pm

You see this is what I mean. There are serious issues to be addressed with regards to health care but your approach to this particular "discussion" alienates anyone who might be willing to engage in a dialog. If you are trying to actually make a point and bring people over to your side you are failing miserably. But this is bcom, so let's discuss our excrement some more.

Did you know I am incapable of breaking down betacyanin? Betacyanin is the compound in beets which make them red. This means when I eat a lot of beets my urine turns red. This condition occurs in 10-14% of the population. Fascinating.
peck
Corundum

Postby Lox » Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:44 pm

peck wrote:There are serious issues to be addressed with regards to health care but your approach to this particular "discussion" alienates anyone who might be willing to engage in a dialog. If you are trying to actually make a point and bring people over to your side you are failing miserably.

Alienating people from having an actual discussion is the goal, not engaging in constructive political dialogue. That would legitimize the liberal neighbor's point of view as valid, therefore breakinng the liberal-neo-conservative assertion that their spending desires are the only valid deficit spending demands.

Luckily, this does not "bring people to their side"... as their side comes across as looking like butthurt toddlers throwing a huge temper tantrum with a script taken straight from Fox news. It's a huge turnoff for rational and more progressive yet fiscally conservative moderates (independents), such as myself, as I actually oppose the health care bill on it's merits and would have an actual conversation about why.
Lox
Diamond

Postby bazo qop » Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:49 pm

wild beast wrote:here shit eaters.. read what your shit eaters want to do: eliminate public insurance and make health care strictly government. listen to Hussein Hollywood state that emphatically on video in his own fucking words... or are you too fucking stupid to understand ???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-bY92mcOdk&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eexaminer%2Ecom%2Fx%2D19160%2DBucks%2DCounty%2DConservative%2DExaminer%7Ey2009m8d5%2DHR%2D3200%2DA%2DTrojan%2Dhorse%2Dfor&feature=player_embedded

http://www.examiner.com/x-19160-Bucks-C ... -horse-for

read this shit.

i mean fucking seriously, is getting your marijuanas really all that? giving the country away?

you shit eaters... you are fucking hypocrites. you talk out both sides of your mouths. you say you want a small government.. but now the government owns most of the auto industry in this country. it's throwing money at this "Cash For Clunkers" bullshit.. treating OUR money like it's play money.

and now the shit eaters in the Federal Government want to OWN health care? are you fucking serious? you don't want small government.

shit eaters

Once and a while I need to be reminded exactly why I don't post here anymore...
bazo qop
Corundum

Postby skav » Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:52 pm

Why not do that haughty discussion thing but ignore the retard. The rants will still be there if you ever need a laugh.
skav
Diamond

Postby bazo qop » Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:54 pm

skav wrote:Why not do that haughty discussion thing but ignore the retard. The rants will still be there if you ever need a laugh.

"Haughty"?
bazo qop
Corundum

Postby pmahnn » Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:45 pm

bazo qop wrote:Once and a while I need to be reminded exactly why I don't post here anymore...

And the troll wins yet again. Good job, WB! I'm sure you feel so proud to have achieved so much on the internets.
pmahnn
Diamond

Postby wild beast » Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:29 am

niceporch wrote:if you're not savvy enough to use the ignore feature or smart enough to ignore wb trolls, maybe this isn't the place for you.

that goes for everybody.

multiples entendres?

look, obfuscate at your leisure... you definitely do that sans my permission.

attack me personally... well, i'd not expect shit eaters to depart from their tried and true modus operandi.

you cunt off like un-ejaculated howler monkeys when i don't i don't respond to your most simpleton request for answer like "Umm uh you poopy in morning?"

so i am simply pointing out that you will never engage in REAL answers to REAL questions. NOT personal questions.. questions about THIS COUNTRY... which clearly you shit eaters are gobbling piles of feces down 'cuz it's handed out free now.

my honest real opinion is that you are just that stupid. that you want to be in the 'cool in crowd'.

there's this groundswell of liberalism in this country.. which will make it not "this" country.. but some perversion of idealist vision. a corruption of the founding fathers vision of independence from a fascism. you piss and moan like whining howler monkeys cunts when that 'tard GW went about his misguided quasi leadership. now?

now we got someone who is sending this country straight into thee most federally controlled territory we have ever seen.. and you are all lapping it up like a beer bong is straight up attached to the chosen one "Hussein Hollywood's" asshole.. guzzling gallons of his diarhea.

shit eaters do love eating shit. and that is what we're being fed. shit. shit eaters.

"Health care overhaul"... lols. shit eaters always call "fleecing by means of taxing" by some other name.. obviously obfuscating what is really happening. sickening. i guess when you eat shit incessantly you don't sick from this stuff.

you really want to be like China? like North Korea? like Venezuela? like Cuba? like Shit? is that what you really want? they say you are what you eat.

go ahead. open up with some arguments why Hollywood's Federal Government takeover of health care and hospitals is the shit (which you eat). .. oh yeah, and BANKS. and the automotive industry. give me and your fellow shit eaters as to how this is "small government". LOLS.

it's like a shit eater knows that he's a stupid shit eating fuck.. but he's so angry and pissed off that he (she) can't make it and it's heart is so bleeding and blinded that it laps up gallons of shit like it's chocolate.

do you really actually fucking realize what having a Federal Government bureaucracy in charge of YOUR health ... and EVERYONE ELSES.. AND THE MONEY THAT PAYS FOR IT.. what that means?

you see that in the Constitution of the Unite States? i know a shit eating fuckbag like Lox wipes his ass with a copy of the Constitution every chance he gets. prolly has a tattoo of it on his ass.

but guess what? there is not a single thing in the Constitution that gives the federal government control over how your health care is managed.

sickening.. shit eaters.. you better wake up from that post "OMG!! WE ELECTED A BLACKS MANS!!" malaise.
wild beast
Diamond

Postby bazo qop » Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:11 am

WB...what's with the Coprophagia obsession?
bazo qop
Corundum

Postby Lox » Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:18 pm

Lox
Diamond

Postby wild beast » Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:31 pm

"We all declare for liberty; but in using the same word we do not all mean the same thing. With some the word liberty may mean for each man to do as he pleases with himself, and the product of his labor; while with others, the same word may mean for some men to do as they please with other men, and the product of other men's labor. Here are two, not only different, but incompatible things, called by the same name - liberty. And it follows that each of the things is, by the respective parties, called by two different and incompatible names - liberty and tyranny."

- Abraham Lincoln

you see, you shit eaters.. you .. you think we are all the same. and that the federal government should view us as such. what a shit eater wants, that is, what you want, is tyranny. government control.

the product of my labor? it goes to further the shit eater cause. YOUR cause. "Here federal government!! take my money and do what you want with it!! pay shit eaters to eat more shit!!"

you want tyranny. you lust for it. you want to be controlled by the government. you are what you eat and you eat shit.

you are shit eaters. you eat shit. you ARE shit.
wild beast
Diamond

Next

Return to Bouldering