Yearly Checkin

Yearly Checkin

Postby FreeHueco » Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:23 pm

How’s everyone holding up?Im not here for you if you need anything.
Strange things are afoot at the Circle K!
FreeHueco
Corundum

Re: Yearly Checkin

Postby Lox » Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:18 pm

Sick check-in bro. Let us know how you are doing next year.
Lox
Diamond

Postby mountainz » Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:47 am

Despite a solid 4 months of indoor training this summer and remaining a gym crusher, I failed on all my outdoor projs this year. It hurts to climb on small holds. Getting old. So I'm switching gears to lifting and prepping for whitetail bow hunting next season. Maybe I'll ride the Great Allegheny Passage rail trail with old rockshot next year. But I'm still gonna hit up the Bald for thanksgiving for old times sake with the missus. What a nice place to spend an autumn day in the sun. But back to hunting, been scoping out this huge WMA near our place in the country in GA. Already found one nice climbable granite boulder. Untouched. Other than gravel bike hipsters, the entire huge forest is totally bro-free. So I'm hoping a can find a cluster of boulders to call my own and score all the sweet V2 FAs. Or maybe I'll drag out some venison.

Anways nice to hear from you, hope you all die.
My rhyme style looser than a noob's shoes. / Watching Jimmy Webb send rigs on the YouTube.
mountainz
Diamond

Postby Lox » Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:16 am

Thanksgiving Day.

No climbing since my early March solo sessions in the forest, but can still hang on small holds just fine. No urge to get sassy with lifting or sitting in the woods. Lots of singletrack, which would basically be impossible in Europe right now. Currently looking for more ways to stay positive as the world burns. NBD.

Grateful that you assholes never change. Just older and leatherier.
Lox
Diamond

Return to Bouldering