will n00bs ruin climbing?

Re: will n00bs ruin climbing?

Postby FreeHueco » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:06 pm

True dat. The only way to be authentic anymore is to stick to climbing chossy ice filled cracks at 18,000+ feet.
Strange things are afoot at the Circle K!
FreeHueco
Topaz

Postby mountainz » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:02 pm

speaking of bros, i generally avoid patagonia dooshbaggery with the exception of the rugged vintage (circa 80's?) pilled-out fleece jacket I found in a northern NH thrift shop and wear like every day in the fall aaand a few free items of schwag from my last retail gig but ... last week riding back to the car after a long mtb ride i passed a patagucci hat that had been run over a few times lying in the gutter obviously blown off the head of a drunk frat boy in the back of a new silverado and left for dead cause daddy'll just buy me a new one. but i turned around to snag it of course. all smashed up. broken mesh. creased bill. nicely sun weathered. so i washed that bitch up and put it on and you know it looks real nice in a kooky sort of way.
V7 off the couch / Wipe the chip grease on her blouse.
mountainz
Diamond

Postby FreeHueco » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:30 pm

mountainz wrote:speaking of bros, i generally avoid patagonia dooshbaggery with the exception of the rugged vintage (circa 80's?) pilled-out fleece jacket I found in a northern NH thrift shop and wear like every day in the fall aaand a few free items of schwag from my last retail gig but ... last week riding back to the car after a long mtb ride i passed a patagucci hat that had been run over a few times lying in the gutter obviously blown off the head of a drunk frat boy in the back of a new silverado and left for dead cause daddy'll just buy me a new one. but i turned around to snag it of course. all smashed up. broken mesh. creased bill. nicely sun weathered. so i washed that bitch up and put it on and you know it looks real nice in a kooky sort of way.

If I'd known you were into trashed hats, I'd have saved the Patagonia hat my dogs used to play tug-of-war for you.

Arc'teryx is the new douchebag brand.
Strange things are afoot at the Circle K!
FreeHueco
Topaz

Postby mountainz » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:25 pm

save me a dead dog.
V7 off the couch / Wipe the chip grease on her blouse.
mountainz
Diamond

Previous

Return to Bouldering